We want to support and encourage local participation and influence so if you are a New Cross Gate resident or a local business that wants to get involved please contact us. We need your involvement to ensure that the right benefits are being delivered to the area. Without your help and advice we won’t know what is needed.
Click on the link above to find out more about the process of submitting a project to NDC along with guidance notes and application forms.
Click on the link above to view dates for theme group meetings.
The role of a theme group is:
To review the existing theme programme
- To identify gaps within the current theme programme and provide recommendations on addressing these gaps.
- To develop a forward strategy for the theme and also for projects within the theme.
- To develop new proposals that will address the theme priorities.
- To develop partnerships.
- To monitor effectiveness of relevant NDC projects.
- To make recommendations to the Partnership Board
- To consider and help implement decisions of the Partnership Board
- To approve the draft strategy for inclusion within the annual delivery plan.
- To support key public service targets.
Membership will comprise of local residents, NDC Board representatives, statutory agencies and voluntary agencies.
There will be 21 places allocated on the theme group with at least 11 Resident members. Resident places are determined by a b-annual election process administered by Electoral Reform Services. The next elections are due to take place at the end of March 2004, where 5 Resident places are available. Candidates supported by two nominations will be requested to come forward in January 2004, with ballot papers circulated in February 2004.
Residents can also to attend any one of the theme groups, where potential projects are discussed at the initial ‘ideas stage’ and the progress of on-going projects monitored. Meetings are held regularly at monthly or six weekly intervals.
Click on the link above to view dates for upcoming Board meetings.
Click on the link above to complete a questionnaire and submit your details to NDC. NDC are trying to gather information on what local people are interested in and find out what services local businesses and people provide.
If you own a business or provide a specialist service please get in touch as we want to use local people to provide services wherever possible and can also help to promote your business.